High Quality Metal Casting Foundry
Step One: Submit your drawings, specifications, dimensions, layout and artwork. Submission may be scaled or rough. If you do not have a layout, our highly skilled, professional graphic art department can compose a proof for your design.
Step Two: Client is provided a digital proof to review and approve, spelling, artwork, format, etc.
Step Three: After Client written approval, a pattern is created out of wood, photo-polymer, or similar material.
Step Four: Molding Stage
- Mold is filled with sand in either a flask, frame or wooden box depending upon the size of the mold
- Mold cures from a few hours to overnight depending upon size
- Disassemble the mold, remove the pattern, reassemble mold
Step Five: Casting Stage
- Pour specified molten material into mold, bronze, brass or aluminum
- Allow mold to solidify from a few hours to overnight subject to mold size remove the sand and send raw casting for finish processing
Step Six: Finishing Stage
- Casting is taken from rough to finished appearance
- Various coatings, treatments and applications are administered to the casting depending upon its finish specifications