The Burleson Heritage Foundation and MARCOZA Architectural Castings recently completed a plaque project recognizing the Motorman’s House built in 1912. This building has been preserved and has had many uses over the years. The plaque ensures that this storied building, the trolley, and their service to the community will be remembered for all future generations.
The current site for the Motorman’s House was provide by the Burleson Heritage Foundation, the Baker Foundation, and the Ciera Bank. Cast plaque dedicated to the Motormans House – Marcoza Architectural Castings