This plaque commemorates and identifies the location of the old Chandler City Hall circa 1902. This city hall building located on Calaboose Cliff also housed the early day firehouse and Calaboose Cliff jail.
This is just one of many historic sites and numerous buildings that have been restored to provide a glimpse of history in Chandler, Oklahoma. There are more than 46 buildings in Lincoln County that are listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
A special thanks to all those involved in preserving this story including the Lincoln County Historical Society and all the many businesses, individuals, and volunteers for their time and generosity.